top of page
Why test for Radon?
Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer, but you cannot see, taste, or smell it. The only way to know your home's Radon levels is by testing it.
The EPA recommends anyone buying or selling a home to have it tested for Radon. If the test level is 4 picocuries per liter, or pCi/L, or higher, have it fixed immediately. Even levels below that still pose a risk and measures should be taken to reduce it.
To learn more about protecting your family from Radon in your home, click here to view the EPA's website.
AMC Home Inspections offers Radon Testing with home inspections or as a single testing service.
bottom of page